- Seminar (Raspberry Pi Foundation CS Education Research Series)
- SIGCSE 2021 Paper
Project Community Resources
- Granular Learning Goals of Key Concepts in K-12 Introductory Programming
- Common Misconceptions and Targets of Difficulty Among Novice Programmers
- Grover, S., Sedgwick, V., & Powers, K. (2020). Feedback Through Formative Check-Ins (Chapter 6 in Computer Science in K-12: An A-Z Handbook on Teaching Programming)
- Grover (2017). Assessing algorithmic and computational learning in K-12 (“Systems of Assessments”)
- Kao, Y. (2019). Methods of Student Assessment. WestEd.